The DNA Health test is designed to optimize well-being and health by personalizing lifestyle and diet choices and, where necessary, using supplements tailored to offset any particular nutritional deficit based on specific gene variants.
The DNA Health approach assists the healthcare practitioner in establishing the optimal nutrition necessary for good health, longevity, and disease risk mitigation. Diet is a key factor in determining genomic stability as it impacts on all relevant pathways: exposure to dietary carcinogens, bio-transformation, DNA repair and synthesis, and apoptosis. Current recommended dietary allowances for vitamins and minerals are based largely on the prevention of diseases of deficiency. However, because diseases of lifestyle are partly caused by damage to DNA it stands to reason that we should focus our attention on defining optimal requirements of key minerals and vitamins for preventing genomic instability.
Additional attention should be paid to individuals with genetic polymorphisms that alter the bio-availability of specific micro-nutrients and the affinity of specific key enzymes for their micro-nutrient co-factor.
- Highlights specific metabolic pathways that may require extra support
- Provides recommendations that involve optimization of quantities of certain nutrients, vitamins, and minerals
- Suggests whether an individual is better able to reduce their cholesterol levels through diet, as opposed to through medication
- Provides an indication of the degree of susceptibility to the harmful effects of carcinogens ingested in the diet
The DNA Health Test Report provides:
- The level of impact of any genetic variants identified
- An explanation of their impact on health
- Appropriate nutritional and lifestyle recommendations
The results are divided into sections of key metabolic function so that genetic weaknesses and strengths within a functional area can be easily identified.
Also Including The Following DNA Results:
- DNA Health
- DNA Sport
- DNA Diet
Additionally, you may also order the following results by using the drop-down selectors above: